From the Forbidden City to the Great Wall, from Shanghai skyscrapers to Leshan Buddha, China is a country with a fascinating culture and civilization. Martial arts, unique architecture, calligraphy or even the Chinese New Year, are many experiences that the whole world envies…
But China, the world’s second largest economy, is also the largest country in East Asia and the most populated country in the world with 1.3 billion people, making up one fifth of the world’s population. These pretty spectacular pictures illustrate the extent of the overcrowding:
1. Examination for police officers in Nanjing
2. One of the largest swimming pools with a wave machine
3. Not easy to find somewhere to place your towel to sunbathe!
4. In the parking area for bikes, it must be hard to find your bike!
5. A small waiting line of 40 000 people.
6. The entrance to a hypermarket… and it was not even the sales!
7. Social housing at a university in Wuhan Hubei.